- Skydrive Pro individual allocation increased to 25GB – August 2013
- Exchange mailbox storage increased to 50GB – August 2013
- SharePoint Online shared storage, default is 10GB plus 500MB per user
Useful links and documents
What you don’t get. Updated October 2012
- No Reports Centre or Records Centre (not supported on multi-tenancy). Can do in-place RM
- Root site in root site collection is, annoyingly, auto-provisioned using the team site template
- Update: Partial solution being introduced in 2013 update: Site Mailboxes.
Office 365 doesn’t support email-enabled document libraries – Office365 Forum
Current solution: Client-side vendor add-ons, e.g. http://www.cloud2050.com/ or http://www.colligo.com/
- Central Admin is replaced by an Admin Center where you can: manage site collections, configure InfoPath forms services, manager User profiles, manage Business Data connectivity, manage Term store, manage Secure Store service. Spot the missing (starting with Search…)
- Can’t add file types that can be uploaded (e.g. can’t store a mdb file in a doc library without renaming, don’t have to with Dropbox)
- Workspace (Groove) only takes docs and lists offline, not pages. Plus only sync’s when logged in (no auto-sync continuously like Dropbox)
- Update: Fixed. External feeds now working in Office 365 (but doesn’t work for internal authenticated lists or libraries).
RSS Viewer web part is listed in gallery but not supported or enabled (will prevent you from adding it to the page), see forum discussion